Charleigh was born on July 30 2007 @ 10:08pm. She was 8 lbs 8 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. It took 6 hours of labor, 4 pushes and 1 cough to get her here. She came out so beautiful with lots of black & Curly Hair. Charleigh was blessed on September 9 2007 by her Great Grandpa Ivan Weston it was a very special day. She was given the name Charleigh Theone Smith. After her mother Candice Leigh and her Great Grandma Theone. She looked just like an Angel in her cousin Saige's Blessing Dress.
6 comments:
Candice, I love your slide shows, you are gettin' er dun. Those pictures are so sweet. Some of your words aren't showing up though. You probably already knew that. Talk to you later, love ya.
I'm glad to see that made a blog! It's fun huh! Your little Charleigh is so darling!!
Candice, I found your blog from Brittney's, It is so cute, I love your slide show with that song...it's so sweet! You have three beautiful babes!:)
She is so cute!
Post a Comment