Last weekend was so fun! I picked Caesy and Kayla up at Beaver Mountain and then we headed to Montpelier to go Bowling! Clay and April watched Braunsn and Charleigh! Thanks guys! We had so much fun! I think Caesy was the best Bowler! Although Kayla was the only one to get a strike! but she also threw the ball behind her and neither Caesy or Brax did that. It was a good thing the bumpers were up because I think I used them the most! Brax was having so much fun he got a little excited a couple times and sent the ball rolling down the lane before the pins were set and the bar was out of the way. So the ball got sent back to us! (Sorry Adam! we will make sure it doesn't happen again!) Brax would run around from the other direction and just throw it down there. Caesy would send the ball zig zaging down the lane. It was fun to be with the two of them and I hope they had fun!
Love Ya Caesy and Brax! Thanks for spending time with me!
4 comments:
That is such a fun thing to do with them! You are a great mom! I admire your strength and determination!
How cute! Candice your kids are adorable. I agree you are a great mom!
Candice, your new look is great. I love it! You'll have to show me how to do that cute header sometime
So fun! You really are such a great mom!
Post a Comment