Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It does not matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog/email and leave one about you.Let's see what happens
7 comments:
My memories..... first one is the letter you wrote me when you and clay first started dating. Then meeting you at my apartment. (You had a rainbow scarf on), all our fun talks, Caesy says you make a mean tuna melt and I don't do it right...... many many meetings at mooch's parking lot..... I love ya, thanks for all that you do for Caesy!!!!!
A funny memory is when we went into Lenards grocery store right after snowboarding. We were getting disgusted looks from all the snootie booties.
One thing I remember is when I was little, I always got sooo excited to go to Grandma and Grandpa Westons house so I could play with you and Lori. We spent many of hours out on the tramp, and playing down in the basement!
Oh man where could I begin. Hot tubs, Little Cesars at your apartment in Orem, days at the beach, Jackson Hole, our dance we made up to Macy Gray through Logan Canyon, or just hanging out we always had a blast no matter what.
The memory that still gives me the biggest chuckle is the shower scene. Early in the morning I went wondering sleepy-eyed into the bathroom only to be scared to death by this white, what I thought was a ghost, thing and started slapping it silly. Only when you started screaming did I finally realize it was my naked little sis. I have a million wonderful memories with you Cando! Thanks for being such a great friend and sister.
As I think back over our friendship, my memory is not a single incident but something that always sticks out when I think of you-your amazing attitude toward life. When you're happy and things are going good, you smile and laugh. When things are terrible and you are getting beat up by life, you smile and laugh and say that things will get better. I can't tell you how much that attitude has inspired me. You're one in a million girl and I love you.
My memories that I reamember with you are: seeing Selenta and Demelzia, Blowing up ballons for the parade, Groceries and me a new swimsuite, Doing my blog together, Going to the lake with britters and us, Playing the "Scene It" game at Scott and Ashleys,Helping you do laundry at the St.Charels house, Singing to Braxton when he was a baby in the Logan appartmaent with you there, Seeing you and dad in the hosspital with Charleigh, Seeing you and dad in the hosspital with Braxton(me looking throught the window)!!Thats about all.I love you and miss you a bunch!!Talk to you soon!Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment