Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Monday, December 1, 2008

A GREAT HOLIDAY BREAK!!

What a Great Thanksgiving break!! I had so much fun with my kids, family, sisters, friends, and my extended family!
On Tuesday my mom and I hung lots of outside Christmas lights and I climbed the ladder to the tipy top! lol yes I was scared, but someones got to do it.
Kayla came home on Tuesday so we got to spend some great time with her!! Her and I made a quick last min run to Logan on Wednesday night for some fun sisterly time and then stayed up late with Brook and Dad playing Yahtzee.
Thanksgiving was great of course! I love all the YUMMY FOOD!!! There was about 45 of us at Grandma Westons. :( Sad my emerald salad didn't set up! But there is always Christmas! :)
Brook played beautician and cut mine and Kayla's hair and Brook and I dyed Kaylas trying to cover the pink stripes. LOL It actually turned out way CUTE!! Redish-Brown with Blond she is a total Hottie Thanks to US! hehe
My Mom and I with the help of Kayla, Brook and Kalan:) decorated a Christmas Tree for Vista and BLGC to donate to the Festival of Trees. We did red white and blue decorations. It turned out pretty good. Transporting the tree from Laketown to Garden City was a first, LOL driving down the road 30 mph with a decorated Christmas tree in the back. It made it there safe though, Thanks to Gregs :) help and truck. That night my Dad and I took my kids to the Festival. Where they got to see Santa and we sat by the fire place and ate some yummy sugar cookies. Brook, Kayla, and I finished the night off playing the Wii and watching a movie with some friends.
Saturday we were all busy trimming the inside of the house and putting up our Christmas Tree! I must say my mom always has the most Beautiful Christmas Trees!!
On Sunday we had a family dinner with all of us the Lundgrens Smiths and Williamsons. I got some cute pics of me and my family members. And that night everyone was gone so my kids and I spent some great quality time together. Brax and I played Yahtzee Battleship and the Wii while the other two were sleeping. Then we had a picnic up stairs while we watched the forgotten carols and then Brax Brauns and I played golf and bowling on the Wii. It was really a wonderful week. Time well spent. I am truly Thankful for the time I was able to spend with such Wonderful People. I am so Blessed with Awesome Family, Friends and Kids!!!!! I know I have a lot to be Grateful for!!!! I send you all my love and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!



6 comments:

Kyle & Shanna said...

It sounds like your Thanksgiving was really fun. I just wanted to let you know how awesome you are and that I really look up to you.

Brittney said...

Love the new blog look! I especially adore the pics. What darling children you have! It was wonderful spending time with family and making so many rich memories over the Thanksgiving weekend. I think my favorite was helping coach you on the ladder. Thanks for everything! You are a blessing in all of our lives! :)

Jamie said...

Very cute pictures! Looks like you guys are all ready for Christmas!

Nicole said...

Wow you have been a busy girl! Looks like you have had a ton of fun and your kids are just the cutest ever. I hope your Xmas is just as great as your Thanksgiving!!

cath said...

Candice you have a beautiful family!
Please email me your address so that I can send the kids cards at Christmas.
Thanks! Cathy M.

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas!!! Will is old enough now to totally know who Santa is. So, the excitement in our house was so fun. Having two boys in the know you must have had a lot of jumping around and hanging of stockings.