HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAXTON
BIG 6 YEARS OLD
LOTS of PRESENTS
Roman Noodles for Birthday Dinner :) LOL his favorite
Braxton is so Big and so Grown up! We had a Great Birthday Day! He got lots of Great gifts from his friends and family! Thank you all! Greg, Caesy and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Willey, Grandma Cathy, Grandma Diane, Scott and Ash, and Lundgrens. Brax has been enjoying all his Birthday gifts. Brax Loves playing legos, animals, swords, watching movies and playing anything outside. Brax Loves Snow Skiing, Baseball, football, and throwing his new Glider. He is so talented at making great creations out of legos or any other material he can find. He is very resourceful and creative. He loves to draw and is very good at it. His little mind is always turning. He has put on a couple plays for us. He has a super imagination. It is so fun listening to him read his books from school. He is doing so well and loves School. He is very helpful to his mom and a great big brother to Braunsn and Char! I can't believe his first year of school is almost over. I love you Brax and I'm so Proud of YOU!!! Keep Smiling!!
1 comment:
That is exactly right...he is so so smart, resourceful and entertaining! I love love love Brax! I can't wait to see him riding his bike this summer...without training wheels! Yipee!
Post a Comment