Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Caesy Jade!!!
















I can't beleive how old you are getting. You are turning into a beautiful young lady!!! My most recent pictures of you are of camping so I am just going to post a few I had in the old computer! you are 6ish I think. I can't get over how beautiful and cute you are. You have always made me smile. I just loved these pics of you so I had to use them. You have always had a special place in my heart. I love you so much. You are so sweet and so helpful. Thank you for being such a great big sister!!!! We all love you sooooooo much!!!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you!! hope it was a Great one!!! ;)

1 comment:

Caesy Jade Smith said...

thanx candoe!! i love you too and yes it was a great birthday!!!