Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Winter Wonder Land!



What a FUN day! Kayla, Brax, Braun and I went
sleigh riding behind the four wheeler. Brax loved
every minute of it. He was Laughing so loud! It
was so cute! It reminded me of my childhood
when my dad would take us, But most of the time
it was behind the team of horses. Stacey, Britt and
I always enjoyed a good old sleigh ride. I can not wait
until there is enough snow to enjoy all the winter activities.
LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!! LET IT SNOW!!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I love sleigh riding in Laketown with the family. Maybe next year I wont be knocked up and I can join in the fun! I love ya sister!

jackie said...

You are so fun! I'm excited to start volleyball when you're ready! I love the pic of Charleigh eating her rice cereal! She is darling!

Amy Johnson said...

Your blog is so dang cute!! How is everything going? Thank you so much for being so amazing with Caesy! She loves you so much!!!