Here's the Deal. Each player answers the questions about themselves, at the end of the post the player tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Hmmm... 1998 middle of my Junior Year at Rich High School! I was a Cheerleader! So I am sure I was busy at Girls and Boys Basket Ball games and Wrestling. I was probably a little boy crazy!!! LOL and I was all about hanging out with my Friends! Cami, Salenta, and Demelza! This was also the year I learned how to Snowboard!!
2. What is on your To Do list today? Fast trip to Logan to pick up last minute items for Braunsns Birthday and shop, Hurry to Beaver Mountain for my Snowboard Class, pick up my kids and head home to hang out with my kids do dinner, baths and bedtime and then blog and do real estate classes.
3. Snacks that I enjoy. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, COKE, and good old Chocolate!!!!
4. Three Bad Habits. Trying to do eVERYTHING, Piling up clutter, and neglecting NOT ONLY the "sock basket" but all of the lAUNDRY!
5. If I were suddenly a billionaire I would... New House! I would have so much fun picking out all the new decorations and furniture. Shop of Course LOL!! Travel: Paris, London, Washington, New York New York(go see Wicked with my whole family) and lots more!
6. Five Places I've lived. Laketown, Provo, Logan, St. Charles, and .....New York!
7. Five Jobs: Bear Lake Sails, Anderson Lumber, Nanny, Dental Assistant, and Vista Realty.
8. Five things people don't know about me.......
I am divorced!......Almost
I have had my eye ball licked! ewwwWW Gross!! Never again!
I really do not like Cat and Dog hair and Poop! NASTY..... SOrry nO Offence!
I cry at everything! I am so tender hearted!
I forgot Brax at dayCARE the other DAY! LAME i KNOW! I felt so bad! Brax was so excited to ride home in his friend Owens Car though, so HE didn't CARE!
5 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING .......................................
Brittney, Tara, Cami, Abby and Amber! Have Fun!!
7 comments:
I like your new blog. I want some info on your snowboarding lessons. Lets get together next week. What say do you have off?
So you need to teach me to snowboard now. Or at least where to get off the lift. They had to stop the lift for me and the guy had to LIFT ME DOWN! URGH!!!! Ha! It was definately an experience. My hubby stuck me on the chair myself and as I turned to sit down he was no where to be found! He said it was trial by fire. I GOT BURNED! :) and someone licked your eyeball??? GROSSSSS!!!!
So fun to read your tag! I agree the eyeball thing is gross...some things you keep to yourself! :) Way to go on the snowboarding lessons! I'm to chicken to even try!
I love your new blog. And your new life, though I still selfishly miss a little part of your old one.Okay, I'm going to do my best on this tag thing.1st timer and all...
Okay, but I am not doing it until you follow the rules! You're suppose to leave a comment on my blog to let me know I've been tagged, right? I just have to play the "by the book" sister. Love ya!
we misssss youuu! let's do lunch!
take me back to NY with you with your millions!! We could stay at Liz's....ha ha
Post a Comment