Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Sunday, April 6, 2008

CANDICEOLOGY

MOUTHOLOGY
Q:What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: COSTA VITA or WENDY'S


Q:What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick?
A: CHEESE!! SLICED, STRING, SWISS, SHARP, AMERICAN, ANY KIND EXCEPT BLUE!!!



Q:What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A: CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE

TECHNOLOGY
Q:What is currently on you computer wallpaper?
A: MY KIDOS

Q:How many televisions are in your house?
A: TWO

BIOLOGY
Q:Are you right-handed or Left-handed?
A: RIGHT

Q:When was the last time you had a cavity?
A: LAST YEAR, but I also haven't been to the dentist for a year!

Q:Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A: NOPE

Q:Have you ever saved someones life?
A: NO but I gave life to three beautiful children!

Q:Has anyone ever saved yours?
A: NO near death experiences for me! KNOCK on WOOD!

DUMOLOGY

Q:What is in your left pocket?
A: NO POCKETS!

Q:Is Napoleon Dynamite really a good movie?
A: NOT REALLY!

Q:Last time you had a run in with the cops?
A: ALONG TIME AGO! at least 8 years

LASTOLOGY

Q:Last person who called you?
A: MY SISTER BRITTNEY!

Q:Last person you hugged?
A: BRAX He always gives me GOOD HUGS GOOD NIGHT!

FAVORITEOLOGY
Q:Number?
A: I don't really have a favorite. but lets say 4 FOR MY KIDS AND 4 FOR MY MOM AND SISTERS!

Q:Season?
A: SUMMER BY FAR!!!!!! FALL, WINTER AND THEN SPRING!!!!

CURRENTOLOGY
Q:Mood?
A: EXCITED AND EXHAUSTED

Q:Listening to?
A: PANDORA RADIO! http://www.pandora.com/

Q:Watching
A: TMNT at least I am getting a little break from POWER RANGERS!

RANDOMLOGY
Q:What can you not wait for?
A: TOO GET MY REAL ESTATE LICENSE AND FOR BRAUNSN TO BE POTTY TRAINED!

Q:What is the last movie you saw?
A: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS

Q:Do you smile often?
A: I THINK SO!

TAGOLOGY
BRITTNEY, TARA, CAMI and JEN (because it has been a long time since your last post, although I totally understand the busyness of life)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Okay! But so many of our responses are the same. I guess that is because we are so close, huh?