Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Sunday, April 6, 2008

CUTE LITTLE 2 YEAR OLD COUSINS!


In 2005 I believe it was eight Weston great grandchildren were born. My Braunsn being the oldest and Brittney's little Saige being the youngest! At our family Christmas party this year I was able to get 6 of the 8 (plus an older cousin Truman) together for a photo! Braunsn is so little even though he is the oldest, he is even getting passed up by little Saige!(at least in height) He got his dad's Genes not the WESTONS that is for sure! December was busy for me so I was sad I never blogged these photos! Now half of them are 3. I think they are so CUTE! I wish we could get them all together! Oldest to Youngest! I hope you enjoy the pictures cousins. Sorry if I miss spelled their names and I tried to put them in order but I cant remember it for sure!




BRAUNSN

**

MAKENZIE

**
JAYLIN
**

BROCK

**

HAYDEN AND HUNTER

**

WESTON

**

SAIGE

**

2 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Thanks you for sharing that!! I forgot that there were eight born that same year. How fun! We most defenetly need to try to get everyone together so we can get them all! Cute picture!

Soto family said...

Can't wait until the 26th!!!!!