Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008





I love Halloween! It is such a fun time to get creative, eat candy, go to fun parties and Dress up. All of which I love to do! Although I wish my kids would just eat all the Candy and let Brit and I decide what they are going to dress up as. I love dressing them up in themes. A couple years ago Brit and I did Wizard of Oz! It was so cute! We had tin man, scarecrow, the lion, Dorothy, Witch, and Glinda. This year we wanted to do Peter Pan but Brax had something else in mind. He insisted on being a ninja - and what a tough one he was. Braunsn wasn't sure about being Captain Hook either but we still convinced him to be a pirate, only because the rest of the fam dressed up piratey for the murder party. He ended up being such a cute 1st mate!! How Glitterific!!! Saige and Charleigh were two of the most Beautiful Fairies! Saige was Tinkerbell and Charleigh was Silver Mist from the new Tinkerbell movie. And little Ridge was a lost Boy dressed up in a lion costume! We had lots of fun going to the school fall festival and to the KOA Halloween Trunk or Treat! The kids got lots of Candy! I hope I don't eat it all! LOL Thanks to my dear friend Ashley I was able to make it through both these nights with my sanity! Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!


3 comments:

Brittney said...

You got some really great pictures! We had such a great time hanging out with you and your kids, always a great time! Too bad our kids sometimes are normal kids and wont cooperate with what we want them to be. Maybe one halloween, eh? Ashley, you are a great helper! Thanks! Appreciate all the fun memories and pictures Cando! Love ya!

McCabe Family said...

What a cute bunch. It looks like you had a great Halloween. I have given up on theme halloween because my kids usually change their mind fifty time before halloween anyway. Hope all is well and you guys are staying warm enough. I would gladly take some of that cooler air that is not produce at the expense of my A/C unit.

Caesy Jade Smith said...

How cute!!!I wish I was there my mom might not be able to make it this weekend, to the little party thing.I am with my dad though.Did the kids have fun ( thats enclouding Saige and Ridge)??What was Saige and Ridge!!!I sure hope they did!!!!!!!!I miss you all a bunch and I really do want to see you guys!I pray for you all, and you better keep praying to .Love ya, every single one of ya!Tell the whole family I miss them.Tell Braxton, Braunsn, and Chareling that I love them and miss them!!!I love and miss you too.Bye!!!Oh and tell Brax and Brauns to do very good in school.I'll see you soon... Bye!