Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Monday, October 27, 2008

Murder of the Mateys!!



You will always remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean

You are without a doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of. - Pirates of the Caribbean

"Life is pretty good and why wouldn't it be? I'm a Pirate, After all."

Ahoy, Ye Mateys and Scallywags! What a great night with friends and family!

4 comments:

The Trenery's said...

That sounds like a way fun night! I am glad you guys had fun!!

Nicole said...

That looks like so much fun and you look so fabulous! Your mom and dad look so great too!! You guys do lots of fun things.

I noticed you have an Usborne Books link, I actually sell those so if you ever want any let me know I will give them to you cheaper. I signed up just so I could get them for my kids at a discount. lol I actually am going to have a holiday sale sometime in November so everyone can get them for xmas gifts. Probably 20% off or something like that.

Great to see you by the way at the ball game a while back!

Love,
Nicole

Nicole said...

Oh and my website is:
www.nicolesbookcorner.com

Caesy Jade Smith said...

how cute!come and read my blog!!