Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Braunsn!!!


My little b just turned 4. I can't believe how big he is getting. It has been so fun to get to spend one on one time with him through the Head Start program. His face just lights up everytime Betty brings in a new activity for him and I to do. He has come so far in the last year since he started working with Susan on his speech. He actually TALKS :) He is my little love bug-stink bug angel-devil. Sometimes he just pushes me to my limits but other times he just loves on me and is soooo Sweet. I love every morning when he wakes up and comes and finds me and gives me a BIG hug. I love watching him grow and learn. Happy Birthday Braunsn! I love you to the MOON and BACK! :)

No comments: