Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Skiin at the Beav



We have had so much fun this Winter! I am working at Beaver Mountain and I love every minute. Not only is the job fun but my kids and I have had alot of great time on the mountain. We have been doing Mt. Adventure Classes, Ladies Day, Night skiing and just shredding it up. I love these pics and I'm so glad for the great memories I'm making at the Beav.

2 comments:

Soto family said...

Thanks so much for taking Caesy! She loves you guys so much! It's awesome that she gets the opportunity to ski as much as she does! She promised she would teach me how someday! Thanks again! Love ya!

Brittney said...

The Beav has been good to us! It is fun to have our kids be old enough to start enjoying it with us. Good Times! Good Times!