Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

The Wolves!! Beast gets Hurt saving Belle from the Wolves
After Gaston and the Beast fight. Belle says "I love you"THE KISS!!!!! and They Lived Happily Ever After!!!


Our family had an amazing weekend as we were all able to attend Rich High Schools Beauty and the Beast. Brax came with me on the third night and loved it so much he begged to go on Saturday night. He kept talking about the wolves. Brax helped with the sound effects that night howling from the audience!! The show was Great all four nights. The Cast did an incredible job! I don't know how my dad survives and pulls it off but he does!!! Add one more unforgetable show to my dads list. He has done so many Great shows and I am so thankful to play a small part with them and be involved. Brook was so amazing as Belle. Truly Beautiful!!! I can't believe the impact being involved with these musicals has on my life. I enjoy them so much. This one especially was so fun because Braxton has been touch so deeply. Without a doubt Brax will do BIG things in his life. I was so impressed with his little reinactment of Beauty and the Beast. I only got half because my camera ran out of room! But it is so cute!! He can't stop taking about it. I think Lumiere was his favorite character. He keeps saying "Dance with her" and "from the Heart" it Lumiere accent! He built Belle's house and the Castle out of Building blocks, searched through all his toys to find the perfect toys for each part. Some Characters were on the Cake the cast ate on Saturday night. The Blue Power Ranger is the Prince in the End. Gaston is Batman and LeFou is one of the bad Power Ranger figures. He aloud Braunsn to play the part of the wolves in the story. so cute!! and I think he got the kiss at the end just like Bradley and Brooks in the Play! HA HA LOL anyways I'm so glad my dad does what he does. We are so blessed to be a part of these musicals. Who knows maybe Braxton will follow in his Grandpas footsteps!!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

That is so darling! He was way way into it. On the way home he was reciting his favorite lines before falling into the deepest sleep ever. You have the cutests cuties! I enjoyed spending the day and night with them. Thanks for your involvment and support to dad! I think you play a bigger part in that than you realize.

Brittney said...

I am glad you got that video on there. Braxton is amazing! I can't believe how he could quote so many lines and remember parts of the play so well. He is a smarty! I really like the wolf too, cutie Brauns!

Kyle & Shanna said...

I loved the play haha. I also enjoyed our conversations, haha good times good times.

Parry's said...

Candice,
I havent seen you in a while. I think you are right on Braxton-It is so fun to see something spark there interests. Your dad is amazing. I agree with the kiss re-enactment. HAHA
Amber