
I am so PROUD of Braxton! He had his first Wrestling Match today. He won the first match and lost the next two. but he never gave up and he didn't get pinned!!!! He actually did a lot better then I expected since he really doesn't know much about wrestling and has only practiced 2 hours a week for 2 or 3 weeks. (Thanks Quin for all your help, coaching and patience with both Brax and Me) When we got there we walked into a gym full of LOTS of kids. He came over sat on my lap and said "I'm nervous mom" I have never heard him say that before. I was too. but all went well and I couldn't be more proud of my son. He did awesome!!! The best part was he got a participation medal that made him go away HAPPY and with a POSITIVE experience.
5 comments:
All right! Way to go Braxton! I'm glad that the Meet went well.
CUTE! Not that wrestling is my favorite sport...BUT that is way COOL! He was so cute about his medal and his weight writen on his arm. BRAX WAY TO GO BUDDY!
Good for you BRAX!!! You're awesome buddy!!!!
How fun! What a cutie, love the weight on his arm picture, such a cute little personality. Good job to you too for not freaking out like I probably will. lol
Hi!! Way to go Brax!! I am so suprised!!I miss you so much all of you!!!!
Post a Comment