





It doesn't seem like I get family pictures done often enough. This year my dear friend Jen surprised me. Jen and Caesy watched my kids while I was gone to TOFW for the weekend. Jen has started her own photography business, so she bought the kids new clothes and took them out for a photo shoot. The pictures turned out amazing. She even put together a slide show with music and everything. It brought me to tears, the kindness, thoughtfulness not to mention time and money.... not only did she get them to smile and hold poses but some are even with their sister Caesy which we see way to little of. After I looked through the pictures Jen offered to come up and get some pictures of me with the kids. Brittney arranged for Jen to come do her family pictures so we all met at Brittney's in Beautiful Bridgerland and we got some more pics of us together. These were just a few of my favorite pics!!!! Thanks Jen for being such a great friend and for some amazing family pictures!!! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment