My little Boy is going to turn 3 tomorrow(in a half hour). Late night I have been up decorating and making a cake. I LOVE MY KIDS TO THE MOON AND BACK! (as my kids and I would say) Braunsn is so cuddly, He loves giving hugs and kisses specially to MOM and LITTLE SIS! He loves to battle with Brax and imitate his every move. He has improved so much on his talking. It just makes me Smile to hear him use his Cute Little Voice! He loves Baths, Chips, Movies, Books, Horses, Dinosaurs and his Family!I love you Braunsn hope you have a wonderful Birthday my little Spider Man!!

5 comments:
I love your NEW blog and love to hear that your so happy and positive about life. I can't believe how old your kids are getting. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAUNSN.
Happy birthday braunsn! love caesy
Happy Birthday SpiderMan!!!
What a special little man, with such a big heart. I love you little buddy!
hi cando!can you gusse who sent this?caesy.i really miss you.will you tell everybody that i miss them and LOVE them.i love you.sorry i havent been able to e-mail you.i really do miss and LOVE you! ByE!
Post a Comment