Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Monday, January 28, 2008

Wonderful Sleep Over!





Lots of things have changed in my life in the past couple months. Mostly Good! But one of the hardest things is I haven't seen my Caesy as much as I would like to. Brax, Braun and Char just totally light up when they get to see their BIG SIS CJ!! She is so Awesome! We had a sleep over a couple of weekends ago. She picked pjs out, helped with bedtime, helped with dinner and Motivated (MADE) Me Work Out @ 10:00pm.Thank You Thank You I needed it. Who could ask for a better Step Daughter. I asked her to put Charleigh on the bed so I could change her. Before I even made it to the room she was already done changing her. Of course it helped that is was only wet! When it was time for bed.... Guess what? there she was reading the boys bedtime stories....Lots of BOOKS. She was so Good and it was so fun to have her with us for the night and to go to church with us. We MISS YOU TONS CJ! Thanks for a Great Sleep Over!!! LOVE YA!!!

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Sometimes I forget that Caesy has this whole other life! I'm so glad she has you and she sure does love her little brothers! That's all she talks about!

Brittney said...

Caesy is such a good helper! What a sweety and a fun time together.

Tara Mc said...

We miss Caesy too. That's great that she got to come over and hang out. Let us know next time she's here and we'll try to come see her.

Soto family said...

You are awesome!!! I really appreciate you being the mom when she is not with me. It makes it so much easier to send her away for the weekend, knowing she will be taken care of like she was your very own. I love ya and appreciate you so much!!!!