Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Monday, October 27, 2008

TARA McMULLIN!!!



I am speechless! Ok maybe not lol! I really couldn't say enough good about this Amazing Friend!!! We have been friends for about 3ish years now. The only photos we had of each other or with each other were of our Fun Crazy Dressed up Murder Party Nights. So We decided we needed some Cute Girl Friend Pics. It was a ball we couldn't stop laughing. I love every second I get with her! She is repeatedly an Answered Prayer! God blessed us with one an other and our great friendship. Of course Tara is always doing way more for me, so I am so grateful she still wants me around. I hold Tara and our friendship with the Highest reverence! Truly one of my lifes Greatest blessings. I Love you TARA!!!!

“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”

"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
~B.A. Billingsly~

“The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.” ~Unknown~

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Tara! What a great friend to everyone! I love how she has an ability to make new friends so quickly and easily and make you feel that you have been friends forever! So thankful to have people like her and you in my life.