I have been posting about all the fun things I have been able to experience and do lately. But they have all been accomplished with the help of BRITTNEY!!! She usually is the one that stays in the club house watching the little ones while I go out golfing. She watched the two little kidos while Brax and I got to go to Paris Peak. Thanks Britt!!! Watching my kids is not the only way she helps me. Brittney is so amazing to me. She always looks on the bright side of life! She gives me so much strength to deal with my new and old trials. I love you Brittney so much! Thank you for being my sister and friend! I am for ever in your debt!!!

Britt has such a good, quite, respectful, spirtual way about her. She is very kind and loving. She would help and give service to anyone. I love that about her. BUT she also knows how and when to have FUN!!! Thanks Britt for letting loose and making some great memories with me!!!


Britt was so worried about the first picture I used! HA HA but I bet she loves it over these other ones LOL. I threw one of me in so she counldn't be mad!
3 comments:
Thanks for showing my true side. Too many people don't get to see that crazy color of my persona. You are too kind! You don't realize your own strengths AND that so much of me is ... "Because I knew you". Thanks for all you do for me. I love you with all my heart and I am so proud of you! Keep learning and growing.:) Oh and I am totally up for a rematch LOL
How cute!
Ha ha ha ha......
Post a Comment