WOW!! I have never been to Paris Peak. It was lots of fun. A beautiful 4 wheeler ride and a great hike ending with a fun little fishing stop!! The weather was Perfect and the Company was Great! First Mate aka: Brax did a great job! He made it all the way up and all the way back down. He was so good the whole time. It felt like we were on top of the world. That Bird (Hawk, Eagle, ???) was so Amazing it was flying down below us off the cliff to the North and then it flew up and right past us. SOOOOO Incredible!!! What an AMAZING day!!!!






3 comments:
Man it is amazing what I miss when I don't check blogs for a few weeks. Looks like you have had one adventure after another. The pictures are beautiful and you look great!!! Hope life is going well, you look happy.
So glad you guys were able to have that experience. The pictures are breathtaking...can't imagine what it would have been like to experience it first hand. Etch it into your memory and never forget the beautiful thing God created for us to enjoy. Love ya!
I haven't even heard of Paris Peak! Where have I been? You will have to let me know how to get there! Looks way fun!
Post a Comment