How Fun!!! Last week at the Bear Lake Motor Lodge they had a fellow staying there that flew this Helicopter for work. On Thursday I worked at the golf course, SAD because he took Norm, Ash, Joey, Janie, Dixie and more for a ride. HOW AWESOME!!!! Well Ash introduced me to this fellow, Dave, and on Sunday I asked him if I could bring my Boys down to take a look at it. He was so nice and said for sure. He put them up in the front seat and pointed out the different parts. Braxton was in heaven. He loved it. My favorite picture is of him looking under the Helicopter just because he was taking in everything. He didn't want to miss a thing. Thanks Pilot Dave We had lots of FUN!!!
Smith Family
HIPPY HIPPY
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Thank You Pilot Dave!
How Fun!!! Last week at the Bear Lake Motor Lodge they had a fellow staying there that flew this Helicopter for work. On Thursday I worked at the golf course, SAD because he took Norm, Ash, Joey, Janie, Dixie and more for a ride. HOW AWESOME!!!! Well Ash introduced me to this fellow, Dave, and on Sunday I asked him if I could bring my Boys down to take a look at it. He was so nice and said for sure. He put them up in the front seat and pointed out the different parts. Braxton was in heaven. He loved it. My favorite picture is of him looking under the Helicopter just because he was taking in everything. He didn't want to miss a thing. Thanks Pilot Dave We had lots of FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WHAT A FUN MOMMA YOU ARE! Cute Cute! You can just see the excitment in their eyes. Its great that you seized that opportunity!
Oh yes! Thank you good-looking, rich, hunka hunka Dave. And is it even surprising that he's in love with you too? Not to me it's not :)
Post a Comment