Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

AUGUST SHOWERS - FUN IN THE RAIN!!

These Pictures are so Fun to me! the Boys went Outside and just got Soaked. It was Fun for me to go get some Pictures!
August Showers Brought YUMMY Squash and Tomatos!





4 comments:

Brittney said...

GREAT PICS! It is moments like these ones that you have to sit back and think "I am so glad to be a mom!" I am so glad you captured this moment. Love your new blog template!

Nicole said...

Your blog is so cute and those boys are so precious. Aren't you so grateful for a camera.... I know I am!!

Tara Mc said...

Those are the pictures that you will love to flip through in January when all of this will be white and we will be looking forward to doing summer all over again. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! I really enjoy the pictures.
Cath