Smith Family

HIPPY HIPPY

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Charleigh's First Birthday!!



I know this is a little past her birthday since it was July 30 but I guess that tells you how busy I am. Sorry for living in the past but I really feel that I need to go back and just recap some of this summer.
I can't believe a year has gone by. Charleigh has been so fun and is so CUTE!!! Her Brothers and I just love the heck out of her!!! She is such a huge blessing in my life. My girl friend for life!!! Happy Birthday My Beautiful Baby Girl Charleigh Theone Smith!!!!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Charleigh is a cute stink bug. That was a very fun day! I was so glad to spend it with you. I want you to e-mail me the sail boat pictures. You did a great job on her birthday cakes. You are a cute cute mommy!

Nicole said...

You are such a good mom Candice.. I didn't even attempt making a cake this year for my sons 1st bday. They turned out darling and she is just beautiful, I cannot get over how much she looks like you. So cute!