This Sunday afternoon was so Great. The weather was beautiful the Sun was out keeping us very warm I didn't even feel like I needed my jacket. Britt, Brook and Grandma Paulers stayed in the club house with Ridge and Charleigh. Grandpa Willie, myself, Braxton, Braunsn and Saige all went out golfing. You are probably asking yourself how could we have possible enjoyed a round of golf with 3 little ones. Well they were so GOOD! All 3 kids behaved very well. My dad and I tied both shooting a 46 which is excellent for me and JUST ok for him. Brax is so fun to watch golf, he is Grandpas new focus since Kayla is gone. LOL Thanks for all your help Papa Willie! My mom and Brook took a ride out on the course with the babies. It was just a beautiful fun night with the family. Love you family Thanks for a Great afternoon!!!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for including Saige. She sure loves her aunt Cando! You are such a fun loving aunt/sister! Thanks ")
Post a Comment