I can't believe how big my little girl is getting!!! The past few weeks has been so fun for me and my family to watch little Charleigh start to walk. Now she is on the go all the time. She can totally take care of herself at the park lol she WALKS over to the playground,climbs the stairs and goes down the slide all by herself. It is lots of fun to watch her go all around where ever all on her own. I love you Char!!!
2 comments:
Cutest most adorable thing I have ever ever seen! She is such a big girl! Candice you have such beautiful children! Awesome Awesome! Love them to death! So happy for you! I hope that you and I can both find awesome guys sometime in the future. We need to be strong for eachother. You and I both got the guy blues which sucks but its ok. We got awesome things going for us now and patience must be something the Lord wants us to learn. Its not the time right now I guess. But there are people and experiences waiting for us! Just got to live everyday and have fun!
Hey I can't believe how old our kids are getting!!! I hope my next one is girl. I envy you. Two boys are fun as you know, but I'm ready for the pink. Char is a very cute little chunker.
Post a Comment