I love where I live!! We are so BLESSED to live in Bear Lake!! What a BEAUTIFUL, Peaceful, Amazing Place to raise a Family!!! It is so Great what we are able to enjoy from living here! Finally my Family made our annual trip up to Bloomington Lake! I don't think I have every been up in the Fall!!! BEAUTIFUL Heavenly GORGEOUS These are just some of the words that came to my mind as we drove up the Canyon with trees on both sides Green Yellow Orange and RED!!!! The day was so perfect! Warm, quite, no tourists, family, adventure, rocks, sticks, snakes lol ha ha Brook, fish! It was so fun! Grandpa let us look through his magic sunglasses LOL to see the fish swimming and We yelled to the sky and listened to our echos! We yelled We love you Bloomington lake, bye Fish or Braunsn would say "love you BISH!" and WE LOVE YOU MIKAYLA!! Because we wanted her to be there with us, going to Bloomington Lake was one thing on her to do list for the summer that she didn't get to do! But you were there MK just in our HEARTS!!! Thanks Family for another GREAT DAY IN PARADISE!!!!
Smith Family
HIPPY HIPPY
Saturday, September 20, 2008
WE ARE BLESSED!!!
I love where I live!! We are so BLESSED to live in Bear Lake!! What a BEAUTIFUL, Peaceful, Amazing Place to raise a Family!!! It is so Great what we are able to enjoy from living here! Finally my Family made our annual trip up to Bloomington Lake! I don't think I have every been up in the Fall!!! BEAUTIFUL Heavenly GORGEOUS These are just some of the words that came to my mind as we drove up the Canyon with trees on both sides Green Yellow Orange and RED!!!! The day was so perfect! Warm, quite, no tourists, family, adventure, rocks, sticks, snakes lol ha ha Brook, fish! It was so fun! Grandpa let us look through his magic sunglasses LOL to see the fish swimming and We yelled to the sky and listened to our echos! We yelled We love you Bloomington lake, bye Fish or Braunsn would say "love you BISH!" and WE LOVE YOU MIKAYLA!! Because we wanted her to be there with us, going to Bloomington Lake was one thing on her to do list for the summer that she didn't get to do! But you were there MK just in our HEARTS!!! Thanks Family for another GREAT DAY IN PARADISE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AMEN to that! We are so blessed to have each other and live where we do. What a magical day! I absolutely love the fall. It goes too quickly. I wish we could have frozen time while we were up there and just enjoyed the colors and each other a bit more. Thank goodness for digital cameras and blogging so we can relish those moments a bit longer.
I would have to agree that there is no better place to live and raise kids!
Bear Lake is a wonderful place! And I am glad to have so many wonderful family that live there so I we have all kinds of reasons to go visit! It was so nice to see you at Grandpa's funeral! You look wonderful and your kids are adorable! Take of yourself!
Post a Comment